As an Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer, UK make Dry Film Coating Thickness (DFT) gauge. Reduce coating thickness inspection times on blast cleaned steel substrates with the Elcometer 456 IPC (Industrial Protective Coating) Thickness Gauge. This Coating Thickness Gauge is designed to measure dry film thickness on shot or grit blasted steel substrates.
Pre-calibrated with 4 surface profile ranges, in accordance to the NAVSEA Standard Item (NSI) 009-32, the Elcometer 456 IPC is fast and accurate. The user selectable surface profiles include smooth, fine, medium and coarse ranges. The gauge built in integral ferrous probe allows thickness measurements to be taken on flat or curved surfaces, in mils or microns.
Very fast and accurate reading rate of 70+ readings per minute, the gauge displays 3 individual coating thickness readings together with the average of three also.
Readings can be transferred via Bluetooth or USB to ElcoMaster , or your own software application for instant report generation.
- Built in probe type : Ferrous
- Reading Rate : 70+ readings per minute
- Range : 0 - 1500 Micron (0 - 60mils)
- Resolution : 10Micron / 1mil (where 5m / 0.5 mil is rounded up)
- Accuracy (When in test calibration mode): 5%
- Minimum Substrate Thickness : 300 m(12mils)
- Operating Temperature : -10 to 50C (14 to 122F)
- Power Supply : 2 x AA batteries (rechargeable batteries can be used)
- Battery Life :Alkaline: Approx. 16 hours
- Lithium:Approx. 24 hours
- Weight (including batteries) :156g (5.5oz)
- Gauge Dimensions : 141 x 73 x 37mm (5.55 x 2.87 x 1.46")
- Packing List : Elcometer 456 IPC Gauge, calibration foils, wrist harness, protective case, 1 x screen protector, USB cable, test certificate, 2 x AA batteries & user guide
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Bagh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India