The Ultrasonic Cable Height Meter with the Horizontal Adapter can be used for depth measurement, (examples: An elevator shaft or well) provided there is sufficient width to permit a proper ultrasonic reflection. (1.4m either side of the centre of ultrasonic beam at 23 metres distance)
- For measuring the height up to 6 cables together
- Convenient to take measurement, easy to aim at the measuring position and to read measuring results.
- For measuring the distance between wire and wire
- Be applicable to different use of cables
- Uses large measuring sensor, higher accuracy than existing cable height meter in market
- Compact and easy to take along.
- For measuring dimension of house and distance between objects
- The temperature compensation function enables the unit compensates error automaticlly under the temperature of -10C+40c, and ensures the measuring accuracy on different temperature conditions
- Range (25mm cable mini) : 3~23m
- Range (12mm cable min) : 3~15m
- Range ( 5.5mm cable min) : 3~12m
- Range ( 2.5mm cable min) : 3~10m
- Horizontal measuring range : 3~18m
- Operating temperature range : -10~40C
- Resolution(range<10m) : 5mm
- Resolution(range > 10m) : 10mm
- Measuring accuracy : 0.5%+-2d
- Minimum gap between wires : 150mm
- BOT mode : measuring the height of the most lower 6 cables
- Top mode : measuring the height of the most higher 6 cables
- Auto power off delay : 120s
- Low battery alarm : 7.2v+-0.2V
- Imperial & metric unit transition
- Displays real time temperature
- Operating voltage : 9V 6F22
- Product Dimision : 75 x72 x 200mm
- Product Net Weight : 205g
- Individual Cable Height Measurement : Yes -Bottom to Top, or Top to Bottom
- Minimum Gap between Cables : 15cm
- Includes : Carry case, Vinyl Pouch, Battery 9V, Horizontal Adapter.
- Electrical, Forestry, Industrial, Mining, Overhead cables, Tree branches, Elevator shafts, Depth of Wells.
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Bagh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India