- Diffuse/8° sphere optical geometry
- Lightweight, compact, portable instrument
- Fixed 8mm aperture
- Large, easy-to-read high res graphical colour LCD display
- Opacity and colour strength measurement
- Simultaneous measurement of both specular component included and specular component excluded
- Rugged construction
- Reliable detent lock
- Rechargeable battery for remote use
- The Elcometer 6085 provides absolute and difference measurements for the following colourmetric systems. These values can be obtained from any of the nine illuminants with 2° or 10° observer angle: L*a*b*, DL*Da*Db*, L *C*h°, DL*DC*DH*, DE*ab, DECMC, DE CIE94 and XYZ. Whiteness and Yellowness per ASTM E 313-98.
- The instrument stores up to 1000 standards with tolerances for easy pass/fail measurement. A simplified green tick shown on screen shows a straight forward pass indication or a red cross to show a failed. Results are shown at a glance showing detailed colour comparison data for analyst.
- A quick measurement can be taken to compare two colours. This allows the operator to take quality control readings in a time efficient manner without having to create tolerances or store data.
- The Elcometer 6085’s diffusing sphere is made of Spectalon , a durable, highly reflective material designed to perform in a rigorous production environment. The diffusing material prevents degradation due to the flaking and chipping of the sphere wall material.
- The instrument can measure opacity as well as three colour-strength options: chromatic, apparent and tri-stimulus calculations. The Elcometer 6085 also performs 555 shade sorting. This is an important consideration in the colour quality control of manufactured products involving plastics, painted or textile materials.
- To determine the influence of the specular component, the 6085 allows simultaneous measurement of both specular - included (colour) and specular-excluded (appearance).
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Bagh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India