The Kit contains everything needed to perform the tests on-site, well packed in a compact box for convenient field use. It comes with an Instructions manual containing easy step-by-step testing procedures which enable even a layman to carry out all tests.
This Kit can be used to rapidly test soil for following 5 parameters at site itself:
- Available Nitrogen (N)
- Available Phosphorus (P)
- Available Potassium (K)
- Organic Carbon
No. of soil samples tested by the Kit: 50 (Refill Kits available for subsequent use)
Primary kit attempts to provide a fairly accurate idea about the nutrient level in the soil. The users get an idea as to whether the nutrient rating is very low, low, medium, high or very high. Thus, further corrective action can be carried out as required. The Kit does not claim to provide exact figures of the nutrient content, which is possible only in a well-equipped laboratory, using elaborate testing procedures, expensive hi-tech instruments, specially trained skilled chemists and above all, generous devotion of time....!
- pH : Rang 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0
- Available Nitrogen (N) (Kg/ha) : Range. 140, 280, 420, 560, 700
- Available Phosphorus (P) (Kg/ha) : Range.7, 14, 21, 28, 35
- Available Potassium (K) (Kg/ha) : Range.100, 150, 200, 250, 300
- Organic Carbon (%) : Range.0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Bagh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India