As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer, UK make 'Concrete Inspection' Equipments. The Elcometer P120 Rebar Locator provides a simple means to detect reinforcement bars in concrete, identifying the rebars location, direction and an indication of the depth of concrete over the rebar.
- Supplied together with a 100mm (4) search coil, leather carry case and batteries the Elcometer P120 is available in both metric and imperial versions.
- Fast, accurate and stable - Loud audio tone and clear analogue meter, with no need to re-zero the instrument during use
- High resolution controlled field search head - The strongest signal is in the centre of the search head making it accurate even when working at very close reinforcement bar centres or near metal objects, e.g. close to scaffolding or metal window frames
- Versatile - Supplied with a standard 100mm (4) head it will also accept a 150mm (6) head and a Borehole Probe for locating rebars and locating tendon ducts at great depths
- Rebar Plus rebar locators can quickly and easily distinguish between horizontal and vertical bars due to their highly directional detection field
- Clear Instrument Display - High quality meter shows signal strength and battery state
- Headphone socket - Clearly detect the rebar in noisy environments
Identification and Orientation of the bar :
The Elcometer P120 can distinguish between horizontal and vertical bars. After locating the steel reinforcement bars in the concrete, rotate the rebar locators search coil (probe) until the maximum and minimum signals are found. The maximum signal indicates the bar is running parallel to the search coils handle, the minimum signal indicates that the bar is running at 90° to the search coils handle
SEARCH HEAD ORIENTATION
Despite having a circular face, the search head is in fact directional and has a sensitive axis running across the face parallel to the line of the handle. The relative orientation of this axis to the line of the rebar affects the signal strength, and it is by this means that the direction of a rebar can be determined, and complex structures resolved.
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Bagh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India