As an Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of NDT Instruments for wide range of application.
PM-5 series High precision ultrasonic thickness gauge made by our factory according to ultrasonic measuring principle, take advantage of single delay probe, transmit the ultrasonic wave from one side of the measured work-piece to the internal of the material, real-time measure the digitized thickness, without cutting the object. It is a sub-miniature measuring gauge. The features include fast response, non-destruction and precise measuring. It adopts the Multiple-wave check method to enhance the accuracy, makes the resolution reach to 0.001mm, and the lower limit as little as 0.2mm. In addition, A/B-scan waveform display is available by showing the echoes, which enables the more extensive measure range, more precise result and very little measurement error and finally makes the measuring processes more controllable.
- High precision, 0.001 mm resolution
- Real time A-Scan with adjustable gain, range, blanking etc.
- Especially fits for ultrathin work piece, can accurately and reliably measure down to 0.2 mm
- Measure through coatings, e.g. coatings on the substrate, the net thickness of the substrate can be measured without removing coatings
- Unique multiple-wave verify mode, all the thickness values have been checked through 3 to 9 times of echos, which makes the result more reliable and accurate
- Display: 2.4QVGA(320×240)true color OLED screen, contrast 10000:1
- Interface-Echo Mode( I-E):for thick material
- Echo-Echo Mode (E-E): for the thin material and measure through the coating
- Multiple Echo Verify Mode (ME-E): All the thickness values have been checked through 3 to 9 times of echos, which makes the result more reliable and accurate
- Auto Mode: The instrument select the measuring mode automatically according to the different material being tested
Measuring Range( Steel)
- Interface-Echo Mode: 0.06''- 1.06''
- Echo-Echo Mode: 0.06''- 0.53''
- Multiple Echo Verify Mode: 0.01''- 0.35''
- Auto Mode: 0.01''-1.06''
- A-SCAN: Displays the whole RF echo or half-waveform after rectified
- B-SCAN: Real time B-Scan, displays the profile of the workpiece
- Big Thickness Value: The conventional display of the thickness value
- Min./Max. Capture: Display the current thickness value, Min. value and Max. value at the same time
- Difference/Thickness thinning rate: Display the difference between the real thickness value and the preset thickness value, and the percentage of the thinning value
- Gain:Real time continuously adjustable, adjustable range 41dB
- Measuring Resolution:0.0001inch
- Material Velocity Range:0.0197-0.3937in/us
- Units:Inch or Millimeter
- Language:Chinese, English, French, Germany, Japanese
- Power:2 AA size batteries, Operating time is more than 35 hours
- Working Temperature: 14°F ~122°F
- Size:6'' × 3'' ×1.5''(H ×W ×D)
- Weight: 280g including batteries
Data Recorder (Limit to PM-5DL)
- Capacity : 400 files, 100,000 thickness values and 1000 groups of waveforms
- File Structure : Grid file
- Communication : USB 2.0 Full Speed Connector
- Communication Software Data View Software
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Bagh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India