- 1 INR
- Two Wheels,a Pencil Core Millimeter (mm)
- Wolff Wilborn Pencil Test
- Pencil Scratch Method.
- 1000g / 750g / 500g Kilograms (kg)
- Measurement Angle 45
What is Pencil Hardness ?
Hardness, in the coated film industry, is the capacity of a given coated surface to resist scratching, marring or gouging. When expressing the measurement of pencil hardness, we do so with a value scale that ranges from 6B, softest, to 9H, hardest (See image 1-1 for the full scale). Typically, films such as polyester and polycarbonate fall in the ranges of B to 4H depending on if the film is uncoated or coated, and if it is coated, what properties the coating offers. The value is recorded as the hardest pencil that does not scratch or mar the surface of the coating.
How do you Measure Pencil Hardness?
What is the purpose of pencil hardness test?
A pencil hardness test is a kind of assessment technique that is performed to decide the hardness of a material, ordinarily covering materials. To play out a pencil hardness test, graphite pencils of differing hardness are gotten across a covering's surface.
What precautions should be taken when performing a hardness test?
Accurate hardness values may not be obtained if foreign matter such as dust, rust, or oil is included on contact surfaces.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Pencil Hardness Tester, 1000g Weight, 750g Weight, 13 Pencils6B-6H, Eraser, Knife, Horizontal Pad Block, Sandpaper.
- ASTM D 3363, BS 3900-E19, ECCA T4, EN 13523-4, ISO 15184, JIS K 5600-5-4