As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer, UK make 'Concrete Inspection' Equipments.
Covermeters & Half-Cell Meters
- A covermeter, or rebar locator, is a gauge that measures the thickness of concrete cover over steel reinforcement bars and metal pipes. The covermeter can tell you the depth of the rebar, the location and orientation of reinforcement bar (rebar) and determine the diameter of the rebar.
- A rebar locator is used to determine the presence and orientation of steel reinforcement rebars under the surface of the concrete.
- A contractor engaged in maintenance work will be familiar with the problem of accurately locating the exact position of rebar, wall ties, studs and other metal fasteners. These low cost, simple to use gauges can meet their everyday requirements.
- Elcometer 331 Half-Cell Meters is easy to use half-cell meters measure the condition and potential corrosion of rebars and steel structures within concrete.
- When corrosion occurs the ferric oxide protective layer surrounding the concrete breaks down allowing an electrochemical reaction between the steel and the concrete.
- In the half-cell test, a reference electrode is passed over the surface of the concrete and the potential voltage difference is recorded. These potential voltage readings show where corrosion is likely to be, or is currently present.
- The Elcometer 331 Half-Cell Meter is available in two models - Model H and Model HM.
- Elcometer 331 Model H: entry level gauge without memory which allows users to measure the half-cell potential in concrete structures
- Elcometer 331 Model HM: supplied with memory and allows users to store up to 240,000 readings in either linear or grid batches.
- Large, easy to read backlit display: for easy viewing in dark environments
- Single handed operation: most functions can be accessed & controlled through 4 simple keys
- Intuitive menus in multiple languages: allows use straight out of the box
- Rechargeable battery supply: battery packs can be charged inside or outside the gauge
- Ergonomically shaped case: for ease of use and comfort, with a gentle curve to fit snugly against the hip
- Powerful CoverMaster Software (supplied with the Model HM): ultimate data management tool to store half-cell readings and produce professional reports quickly and easily
- Half-Cell measurement
- Large graphics display with backlight
- Multiple language menu structure
- Rugged waterproof case (IP65)
- Adjustable beep volume & earphone socket
- Covermaster software
- Date & Time
- Linear batch memory
- Grid batch memory
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Bagh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India