- 1 INR
- 165 Grams (g)
- 120 *75 *25 Millimeter (mm)
- 0.165 Kilograms (kg)
As an Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of wide gamut of optical instruments.
Transmission Meter is special for film, window tint, filmed glass and side windshield test, it's a small size, portable product for transmission value measurement. It's able to simultaneously measure and display Visible transmission values and UV, Infrared rejection values.
Directly display the rejection rate of UV and infrared. In this way, when the customers are testing the performance of a solar film or a filmed glass, they can directly know the UV and infrared rejection rate of their measured sample, and don't need to calculate how much 100% minus the transmission is.
- The testing slot is up to 8mm, can test filmed glass directly .
- Compact, portable, battery powered, ultra-low power consumption.
- UV rejection meter, IR rejection meter,Visible light Transmittance Meter, Three functions in ONE device.
- Simple operation, rapid measurement, putting the testing sample in the "OPENING", UV, VL and IR transmission values of the sample will simultaneously display immediately.
- Suitable for measure film, filmed glass, window tint, side windshield etc. Test for performance demonstrate, production, QA, inspection and so on many occasions
- VL Peak wavelength: 550nm
- UV Peak wavelength: 365nm
- IR Peak wavelength: 1400nm
- Size: 120mm x 75mm x 25mm(L x W x H)
- Thickness of testing sample: < 8mm
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: +2%(Colorless and transparent material)
- Weigh: 165g (include batteries)
- Battery: 4 x alkaline battery
Visible light transmission (VLT)
The visible light transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light in the visible portion of the spectrum that can pass through the glazing material. This means that the higher the VLT, the more light gets through, and therefore, the more solar heat. The coating or tint to the installed window film works by reducing the VLT level of the window, allowing less light and heat through, and appearing darker. However, just because a tint reduces the VLT, meaning it appears darker, this doesn't mean that it's also reducing the solar heat and UV rays, which are the factors that raise the temperature of the house and contribute to energy inefficiency
Ultraviolet (UV) light
A quality solar film installation in Birmingham, AL will work to reduce the amount of UV light that gets in through the window. UV radiation, a combination of UVA and UVB rays, is typically let in through traditional windows and contributes to the rise in temperature in the home, as well as excessive brightness and fading of fabrics and furniture in the home. Plus, you can get a sunburn through a window that is not treated to repel UV rays. A film should display a rating of its UV rejection ability, and the best films will have a 99 percent UV rejection rate.
Infrared rejection (IRR)
Infrared light is responsible for the heat you feel coming in from the window, which also contributes to the temperature conditions of your space. The higher the percentage of the infrared rejection rate on your solar film installation in Birmingham, AL, the better temperature regulation you'll have in your home.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Film Transmission Meter, Battery, User Manual .Packing box,
- All India
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Bagh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India