As an Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer, UK make Civil Infrastructure process monitoring instruments.
The Elcometer 500 Coating Thickness Gauge reliably and non-destructively measures (up to 10mm) the thickness of coatings on concrete and other similar substrates like Drywall / Plasterboard, cinder block, concrete block, brick, and other cementitious substrates.
Using state of the art ultrasonic technology, the Elcometer 500 can accurately, repeatably, reliably and non-destructively measure coatings, from 150m up to 10mm (6 to 390mils) thick.
- Accurately measure up to 10mm (390mils) of coatings on concrete or other similar substrates
- Easy to read, user definable display with automatic screen brightness.
- Store up to 100,000 readings in up to 1,000 alpha-numeric batches.
- Rugged, intelligent probes - with field replaceable tips, measure up to 10mm (390mils)
C1 150 - 4,000micron (6 - 150mils)
C2 750 - 10,000 micron (32 - 390mils)
- Measure more than 60 readings per minute in standard mode and over 140 readings per minute in scan mode.
- Rugged, dust & waterproof design equivalent to IP54, ideal for almost all environments.
- USB & Bluetooth data output to PC and Android or iOS mobile devices
- Ergonomic design, ideal for continuous use.
- ElcoMaster is a fast, easy to use software solution for all your data management and quality assurance needs, preparing professional inspection reports at the click of a button.
- Data transferred to ElcoMaster includes:
- Date and time stamped readings
- Statistical values
- Limit values
- Readings above high limit
- Run charts & histograms
- Batch and gauge information
- Calibration information
- Choice of calibration methods
- High and low reading resolution
- Rolling statistics
(Number of Readings, Mean, Lowest Reading, Highest Reading, Standard Deviation and Coefficient of Variation)
- Fast reading rate: 60+ readings per minute
- USB live reading data output to PC using ElcoMaster software
Model T: All the features of the Model B plus:
- Full statistics
- 100,000 reading memory in up to 1,000 batches
- Limit memories
- Fast reading rate:
- 60+ readings per minute, standard mode
- 140+ readings per minute in scan mode
- Run chart, bar graph and reading and differential mode with pass/fail indication
- USB and Bluetooth data output to ElcoMaster and ElcoMaster Mobile Apps for iOS and Android devices