- Small, robust & ergonomic
- 3 - 10 readings per second
- Repeatable, reproducible & accurate
- Multiple angles; 20 °, 60 °, 85 °
- 40,000 reading memory in up to 2,500 batches
- Date and time stamped readings
- USB & Bluetooth data output
- PC, iPhone or Android compatible
- Automatic gauge & tile diagnostics
- Auto calibration tile recognition via RFID (Radio Frequency Identification; patent requested )
- 40 user definable limit standards
- Standard, auto repeat and scan modes
- Differential mode with pass/fail
- Display readings, statistics, graphs & batch review
- Gloss, % Reflectance or Haze measurements
- Readings and Differential with pass/fail
- Trend Graph
- Analogue Scan Bar
Using state of the art design and manufacturing techniques, the Elcometer 480 gloss meter provides world leading features and functionality - reliably measuring & recording Gloss, % Reflectance & Haze on any material, including paint, plastic, ceramic or metal.
The Elcometer 480's rapid LED technology accurately measures up to 3 gloss angles at the same time at a rate of 10 readings per second. Gloss measurements can be
instantly transferred from the glossmeter to PC, iPhone, Android or other mobile devices via USB or Bluetooth .
Key features of the Elcometer 480 Glossmeter include:
- The Elcometer 480 Glossmeter is available as either a simple entry level 60 ° glossmeter or state of the art Single, Dual or Triple angle gloss meter variants.
- The Elcometer 480 Glossmeter is available with (Model T) or without (Model B) memory.
- The Elcometer 480 Model B gloss meter is a 60 unit, Model T glossmeters are available as single, dual or triple angle variants with %Reflectance and Haze.
Accuracy & Repeatability
Advanced electronics and a superior optical design combines highly accurate, repeatable and reproducible measurements with industry leading inter-instrument agreement - across the Elcometer 480 Glossmeter entire 0-2,000GU range.
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Baugh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India