Duct Deposit Measuring System
- As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer Digital Inspection Kits.
- Elcometer Duct Deposit Measuring System
- Controlling ducting deposits and monitoring their build-up is essential to maintain hygiene standards and reduce fire risks in heating and ventilation systems.
- The Elcometer 456 Duct Deposit Measuring System has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the DTT (Deposit Thickness Test) in HVCAs (Heating & Ventilation Contractors Association) Guide to Good Practice, for the measurement of dust and grease deposits within ventilation systems and kitchen ducts made of ferrous metals.
- By using the Elcometer 456 Ferrous Top Gauge with the specially designed probe and duct cleaning templates, readings can be taken of the deposit thickness on a specific test area, before and after cleaning.
- Elco Master software, supplied as standard with the Elcometer 456 Duct Deposit Measuring System includes a template designed specifically for reporting duct deposit measurements.
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Bagh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India