As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer, UK make 'Concrete Inspection' Equipments.
Elcometer 182 Digital Concrete Test Hammer is equipped with an electronic transducer which converts the rebound values into a reading on the digital display.
It displays a range of statistics and there is a facility to download to a PC.
The software and digital display are integrated into the design of the hammer.
- Light and easy to use
- High resolution and accuracy
- Possibility to store measurements and download data to PC
- Setting of test parameters and factors (age, shape, correction factors)
- Rapid and simple calibration procedure
- Selection of testing angle
- Selection of unit (N/mm2, MPa, PSI, kgf/cm2) Automatic conversion of rebound index to equivalent compression strength
- Selection between 7 different correlation curves between rebound index and compressive strength, 2 pre-set and 5 user definable
- Statistical evaluation of test results (mean value, standard deviation, concrete strength estimation)
- Supplied with abrasive stone to prepare test surface
- Storage of up to 5,000 results
- RS 232 output to PC
- Rechargeable internal battery
Better than ± 2 Rebound Number(s) (When tested on Calibration Anvil at 80)
0.1 Rebound Number
10 to 70 MPa
N/mm2; MPa; kg/cm2; PSI
Autonomy (Continuous Use)
Hammer: 280mm (11.02") length x 55mm (2.17") diameter
In Case: 190 x 100 x 350mm (7.48" x 3.94" x 13.78")
2kg (4.4lbs) with case
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Baugh, Vadodara, Gujarat, India