Various Types of Adhesion tester (Analog and Digital both types ) are available.
- Pull-Off Adhesion Testing
- Push Off Adhesion Testing
- Cross Hatch Adhesion Tester.
Adhesion of a single coating or a multi-coat system of paint, varnish or related products is assessed by measuring the minimum tensile stress necessary to detach or rupture the coating in a direction perpendicular to the substrate. This method maximizes tensile stress as compared to the shear stress put by other methods such as scratch adhesion and results may not be comparable. The test is performed by securing a loading fixture (dolly) perpendicular to the surface of the coating with an adhesive. After the adhesive is cured, a testing apparatus is attached to the loading fixture and aligned to put tension perpendicular to the test surface. The force put is gradually increased and monitored until either a plug of coating material is detached, or a specified value is reached.
Digital pull-off adhesion tester is a portable, hand-operated instrument which is used to measure the force required to pull a specified test diameter of coating away from its substrate using hydraulic pressure.
The pressure is displayed on a digital LCD and represents the coating’s strength of adhesion to the substrate.
It evaluates the adhesion (pull-offstrength) of a coating by determining the greatest tensile pull-off force that it can bear before detaching. Breaking points, demonstrated by fractured surfaces,occur along the weakest plane within the system consisting of dolly, adhesive,coating layers and substrate.
- Portable design, can be used anywhere.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, no need any external power source.
- Selectable directly four different sizes dolly for different resolution and testing range
- Get the testing results from LCD directly.
- Each PsiaTester’s pressure system is calibrated towithin 1% accuracy by NIST traceable load cells
- High-precise professional sensor ensures 0.01MPa resolution
- Self-aligning dollies ensure to get a reliable testing results for smooth or uneven surfaces.
- Supply with calibration certificate
- Store all test results （includes Max.pull-off power,pull-off rate, dolly size and time）automatically
- Two units （MPa and psi）for selection and can be converted automatically.
- No need any software, when connecting the computer, operator can read all data directly which is recorded during testing.
- Showing pull-off rate allows users monitor and adjust pull speed according to different test requirements.
- Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof design meets any harshest operating environment
- Strong plastic carrying case
- Dolly Size: 20mm（Standard）；10mm、14mm、50mm（Optional）
- Resolution: 0.01MPa（1psi）
- Accuracy: ±1% Full scale
- Max. Pull-off Pressure：
- 10mm dolly →0-80 MPa
- 14mm dolly→0-40 MPa
- 20mm dolly→0-20 MPa
- 50mm dolly→0-3.5 MPa
- Power：Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, and standard configuration charging adapter.
- Adhesion Tester Size：360mm×75mm×115mm（L x W x H）
- Adhesion Tester Weight：3KG
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Bagh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India