As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Coating Inspection Equipments.
A crosshatch pattern is made through the film to the substrate. Detached flakes of coating are removed by brushing with a soft brush. Pressure-sensitive tape is put over the crosshatch cut. Tape is smoothed into place by using a pencil eraser over the area of the incisions. Tape is removed by pulling it off rapidly back over itself. Adhesion is assessed on a 0 to 5 scale. [0- Greater than 65% area removed & 5 is 0% area removed]
It is designed as a replacement for Permacel P-99 tape. It will be use with used in conjunction
with ASTM D 3359: Standard Test Methods for Measuring Adhesion by Tape Test.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent quick-stick and high-hold characteristics
- Moisture and abrasion resistant
- It will not conceal surface cross hatch test patterns when burnished
- Adhesive will not delaminate from the backing material when the tape is removed from a surface.
- Adhesion tape compliance to ISO 2409 is also available.
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Bagh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India