- 1.00 - 10.00 INR
- 1 INR
- Testing the anchoring force of various anchors, rebars, expansion bolts, and other anchoring components
- Anchor Bolt Pull Out Tester
- Thicker high strength steel
- 480200405mm Millimeter (mm)
Pull-out testing involves attaching a suitable test rig to the bolt, screw, anchor or fixing. This is then put under tension to the designed stress load level to determine how strong and secure the fixing is.
This type of service enables potential early diagnosis of underlying problems and our engineers can offer honest and impartial technical advice in the event of a failure should this occur.
Measurement range : 0-100 KN / 0-200 KN / 0-300 KN / 0-500 KN / 0-1000 KN
Anchor Range : Î6-Î20 / Î6-Î25 / Î6-Î32 / Î6-Î40 / Î25-Î50
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Cash on Delivery (COD) Cash Advance (CA) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Delivery Point (DP) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Letter of Credit (L/C)
- All India