As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Wood Moisture Meter. It is easy to use, allowing the pins on the end of the instrument to be pressed into the material to be measured. The thin pins allow easy measurement of the moisture content of sawn timber, chipboard and fibreboard materials up to a maximum thickness of 25mm (0.98”) as well as normal gypsum and mixed plaster. Client can avail wood moisture meter from us at nominal price.
- Completely automatic instrument setting
- No separate electrodes or leads required
- Handy, quick and pocket-sized for fast measurements
- Correction for two groups of wood species
- Measurement of plaster moisture content with a direct readout in percentage of dry weight
- The Elcometer Moisture Meter uses the conductivity measurement method