As an Authorized dealer we are engaged in offering wide gamut of NDT Instruments.
Handheld Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge with metal case and test range from 0.9~400mm. Used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks, and more in industries of petroleum, ship building, power station and machine manufacturing. It uses the latest high performance and low power consumption microprocessor technology.
Applicable to measure the thickness of many materials, e.g. Steel, Cast iron, Aluminum, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass, Polyethylene, PVC, Gray cast iron, Nodular cast iron.
- Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement.
- With high power of emission and broad of receiving sensitivity, the gauge can match probes of different frequencies. That makes it easy to measure the rough surface, even cast iron.
- Bidirectional measurement, for materials within measurement range, thickness is measurable with know velocity, Conversely velocity is measurable with know thickness.
- Automatic memory material code and sound velocity value, convenient to use
Automatic power off to conserve battery power
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface (not included in the set).
- Has CE marking, conforms with the essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives
- Display: digital 4 digit LCD
- Operating principle: ultrasonic
- Range: 0.9~400mm (45# steel) R
- Resolution: 0.1mm / 0.01mm / 0.001 inch
- Accuracy: + 1 (0.5%n+0.1)
- Sound Velocity: 1000~9000 m/s
- Power off: auto and manual power off
- Battery indicator: low battery
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AA (UM-3)
- Operating Condition: Temperature: 0~40oC, Humidity: <80%
- Case material: aluminum alloy
- Size: 130 x 76 x 32mm
- Weight: about 340g (excluding batteries)
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Baugh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India