These small glossmeters use a metal shell, separate standard board and are of portable small size. They are designed to measure the gloss of paint, film, ink, plastics, stone, paper, tile, and enamel. Glossmeters are designed to read gloss on curved substrates and small orifice.
- Easy to use one button operation
- Simple to calibrate-Simple to use
- Low power consumption
- No time to warm up and measure immediately after start up. The data is stable and no drift
- With an extended lifetime light source, no replacement needed
- Automatic zero adjustment
- Technical parameters are compatible to international standard such as ISO2813, ASTMD523, DIN67530 etc.
Incidence Angle : 60Âº
Reading Range : 0-199.90
Facula size : 2â2mm
Resolution : 0.1 GU
Accuracy : Â±1.2 GU
Stability : Â±0.4 GU
301, Pacific Plaza, VIP Road, Kareli Baugh, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390018, India